Audit Manager CV
An Audit Manager is an important job position in all types of organisations where audit process is carried out. A candidate working at this job position has to look after the entire audit staff as well as the audit procedures. An Audit Manager CV should be thus prepared in such a manner so that it focuses on the experience, skill sets and knowledge of the candidate applying for this job post.
Sample Audit Manager CV
Mb. 8866 8888 7665
To give a boost to my career of Audit Manager by working in a well known organisation and utilise my management and audit skills.
- Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from University of Illinois in the year 2001
- Completed CPA program in the year 2004
- Certificate in Advance Auditing from University of Parketta in the year 2006
ABC Group of Industries [2008 - Present]
Designation: Audit Manager
- Managing a team of 10 members working in the auditing department.
- Looking after the entire audit related work of the organisation.
- Preparing and analysing various audit related documents for the company
- Motivating the employees to work towards the growth of the oragnisation.
- Providing suggestions on the improvement in the audit system.
Future Vision Inc. NSW [ 2007-2008]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the primary audit documents.
- Looking after various records and transactions in the organisation.
- Making accounts related postings in various documents.
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Accounting CV