Credit and Collection Manager CV
Credit & Collections Managers oversee a team of credit and collection agents who are takes with implementing approved credit payments of 15, 30, 60 or 90-day credits for its clients. They are also responsible for monetizing accounts receivables generated by sales and asset disposal.
Credit and Collection Manager CV Format
Harry H. Peterson
Sweetwater, Miami, Florida
Phone: (305) 657-2755
To work as a Credit and Collection Manager for a retail or consumer company
2002– Present: Credit and Collection Manager, Starburst Foods Inc, Fl
- Coordinate with accounts receivables to verify payment collection accuracy
- Approve payment credit terms below 90 days and secure approval from the Controller for longer credit terms.
- Implement credit application processing for select clients.
- Draft collection notices and reminders to delinquent clients.
- Check and investigate delinquent accounts and open discussion with clients for a negotiated settlement of non-performing receivables.
- Compute late payment charges and secure approvals for any waivers.
- Coordinate with 3rd party collection agencies when assigning payment collection effort.
- Supervise staff to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure in 2003
- Excellent organizational, leadership and managerial competence
- Excellent communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
Cited by management in 2008 -2010 for significant turnover of accounts receivables
2005 – 2007: MBM, Florida State University
1999 – 2003: BS Accounting, University of Cincinnati
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Accounting CV