Document Controller CV
A document controller is under the direction of the document control manager or QA manager. Basically, he/she performs document content control as well as quality assurance activities related to documentation management and compliance audit activities as specified.
Sample Document Controller CV Format
County Rd 6675 N
Home Phone: 505-793-3271
Cell Phone: 423-263-3172
To secure a job position as a document and documentation controller where dedication, hard work and the ability to acquire new skills will benefit the company for which I work.
2003 – 2009: Assistant Document Controller, Blink Media Inc., Airview, CA
- Assisting in coordinating the activities related to document control, including auditing and distribution of controlled documents, maintaining electronic department directories and tracking and reporting document review progress.
- Working independently to facilitate work group activities in the department.
- Managing the archival activities for controlling documents and validation of documentation files.
- Assisting in the management, implementation and administration of the department’s electronic document management systems (EDMS).
- Working with subject matter professionals on technical subjects in a collaborative, positive manner in preparing controlled documents that conform to required defined formats.
- Reviewing and proofreading documents for consistency in document formats and system concerns.
- Verifying and issuing product labels and production documents to the manufacturing department
- Using department databases to manage, track and control issued documents.
- Assigning material part numbers, lot numbers and other document tracking numbers.
- Effectively following policies to provide support for the quality systems during corporate audits and actively participating in department activities.
- Adhering to and enforcing company policies and procedures related to document control.
- Performing audits of company processes and areas to confirm compliance with approved control procedures.
Education and Training
1999 – 2002: Diploma in Quality Assurance and Control- Jon Clark College, NY
1996 – 1998: Certificate in IT- Colorado State University, CL
Category: Administration CV