Advertising Consultant CV
It is becoming increasingly popular for companies to hire the services of advertising consultants when they are facing a great amount of competition in the industry. Advertising consultants are experts in their field and should therefore reflect this expertise in their resumes. Showing several years of experience even if voluntary may do the trick. Advertising consultants can be specialized in any area of advertising such as graphic design, copywriting and design amongst many others. Here is a sample advertising consultant curriculum vitae.
Advertising Consultant CV Example, Format.
Julius Andrews Shop
2234 Andrew’s Street
Mobile No: +44 233 223
Telephone No: +44 33 33 44
Experienced advertising consultant seeking position in a dynamic organization. The opportunity should allow the application of innovative ideas and new techniques in advertising. The position should also allow the free expression of individual style with limited restrictions.
2003 – 2007: Advertising Consultant at Adverts Consultations
- Reviewed and edited advertisements that had already been produced.
- Helped clients decide on the advertising style that would be best for their product and organization.
- Redesigned already produced advertisements
- Oversaw the production of advertisements
2000 – 2003: Graphic designer at Adverts Consultations
- Designed advertisements for both print and video media
- Edited already produced advertisements.
- Oversaw the training of freshly hired graphic designers
- Researched the product and organization to be advertised
1999 – 2001: Diploma in Graphic Design - Poly Polytechnic
- Head Advertising Consultant at Adverts Consultations for three consecutive years
- Team Leader of Graphic design team at Adverts Consultations for one year
- Team leader of Adverts Consultations Athletics Team
- Represented Poly Polytechnic in the national Graphics Design Collegiate competition winning the second runners up overall for best design.
Category: Advertising CV