Advertising Media CV
There are numerous jobs that can be categorized under advertising media. Advertising media jobs range from those dealing with print, audio and video. As technology continues to develop, new methods of advertising are being discovered. However, the three main advertising media groups remain the same: Audio, print and video. All advertising media jobs can be categorized under these. The resume sample below will help you write better curriculum vitae when applying for a job in the advertising media field.
Advertising Media CV Example, Format
34 Edwin Street
Sir Thompson’s Lane
Mobile No: +44 23 232 223
Telephone No: +44 545 454 54
Creative and experienced graphic designer seeking a position as advertising graphic designer in print media. Eager to apply skills gained in computer designing tools for the benefit of the company. The position should allow for the creative use of design tools and expression of individuality.
2003 – 2007: Graphic designer at Diamond Adverts
- Collected data about products for advertising
- Designed advertisements for newspapers and magazines
- Designed advertisements for television
- Designed website pop-up ads
- Edited designs for advertisements
- Trained hired graphic designers
2001 -2002: Graphic Designer at Stationery Systems
- Designed advertisements for billboards and posters
- Designed t-shirts for sports teams, corporates and individuals
- Designed business cards, birthday cards and cards for special occasions.
- Designed note paper for various organizations
2000 – 2002: Diploma in Information Technology- Quality College
1998 – 2001: Diploma in Graphic Design- Top College
- Head of the Design team at Stationery Systems
- Designed the ‘Stay Green’ T-Shirts that became popular internationally and have sold over 600 000 units with proceeds going to the International Tree Fund.
Category: Advertising CV