An ecologist is a person who is skilled and qualified enough to study the environment and the actions that affect it. This is a kind of a job which cannot be done just by any person and needs special knowledge in the field. An ecologist’s CV is a document that is aimed at convincing the employer of the factors which make the applicant a perfect choice for the job. The following is an example of an Ecologist’s CV.
Sample Ecologist CV
Name: Tim Nathan
Age: 32 years
Mobile number: 473894734094
Address: 346-g, hill road, LA
- To use my statistical and scientific knowledge as a resource which helps to complete tasks given.
- To end being an environmentalist within 10 years.
- To spread the environmental conservation knowledge among common people by organising seminars and conferences all over the world.
- Graduate in Environmental studies from University of Bath, UK. Scored 67% aggregate over 3 years.
- Post graduate in advanced environmental studies from University of Warwick, UK. Scored 78% aggregate over 2 years.
- Diploma course in conservation of the environment which spanned for a period of 6 months.
Areas of interest
- To study climatic changes and their affects on the environment with in depth knowledge of the subject and specialisation.
- Expertise in the negative effect of chemical pesticides.
Previous work report
Worked as an assistant ecologist with the ‘Environment Issues’ magazine where I achieved high acclaims and recognition. Also worked on the cancer issue in the year 2006 with “Health for All “NGO which was an attempt at spreading knowledge.
Category: Agriculture CV