Dance CV/ Dancer CV
To be successful in your dance career, you ought to have proper training, practice regularly and have surplus talent. Even when you have all it takes to be successful, you will find that getting an audition may be difficult. You will need a winning dance resume to land an audition. Dance CVs are important for theater dancers, pop-video dancers, classical dancers, ball-room dancers, hip-hop dancers and all other dancers.
Dancer CV Example, Format
234 Groove Street
Madison, New York
Mobile No: +1 343 54 66
Telephone No: +1 345 7766
Experienced dance teacher seeking position as a contemporary dance teacher in a progressive dance school. Eager to work with young dancers and combine techniques in jazz, contemporary, hip hop and ball room dancing. Will apply leadership and communication skills for the benefit of the dance school.
2005 – 2008: Dance Teacher at the Upper Room Ball Room
- Taught classical, jazz, hip hop and contemporary dance
- Prepared students for competitions
- Choreographed dances for competitions and other performances
- Organized state competitions
- Judged dancers in local and national championships
- Trained professional musicians in different dance styles
1996 – 2005: Professional Dancer
- Danced in various competitions
- Choreographed dances
- Trained junior dancers free lance
- Choreographer of the Upper Room Ball Room Dance Troupe Routine that won second place at the National Contemporary Dance Competition (2006 and 2007)
- Winner of the National Dance Championship Contemporary Jazz category (1996, 1997, 1999, 2003, 2004 and 2005)
- Winner of the National Professional Classic Dance Competition (2003, 2004 and 2005).
1994 – 1998: BA in Contemporary Dance- Brooklyn Dance College
Category: Arts CV