Fashion Photographer CV
A fashion photographer must possess a knack for photography and should have undergone formal training in the above mentioned sector to know the trends and ways of the world of fashion photography. As the fashion industry would grow and break new grounds, the scope of a fashion photographer would increase exponentially. Let us see a sample CV that brings out the best in a fashion photographer.
Sample Fashion Photographer CV
15 Great Hampton Road,
Newtown- B17 35J
Mobile: +12 49385 4284
Telephone: 056 3993 4856
Fax: 057 2345 6698
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To find a stable job in a creative work environment of an established organization of the fashion industry
- 2002- Finished schooling from WickWorld High School
- 2002- 2005- Acquired a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- 2005- 2007- undertook a course in photography at the school of photography ‘Nicco Group of Entertainment’ founded by the renowned photographer Rafael Robinson
- 2007- 2008- Worked with a renowned fashion photographer Samuel Chekovsky to shoot for the swimsuit calendar from Popkorn Entertainments Private Limited
- 2008- Participated in the Maybelline Fashion Week and some of those photographs were published in the magazine ‘Fashion Fiesta’.
- 2009- Constructed a full portfolio for a few aspiring models, two of whom walk the ramps regularly at present. These two well known names are Jennifer Matthews and Rob Cole.
- 2009- 2010- Setting up of a state of art personal studio to work full time as an fashion photographer
References: Samuel Chekovsky. Further references are available on request.
Category: Arts CV