Makeup Artist CV
A makeup artist is trusted with the responsibility of making the performers or models look good on digital and printed media. His or her work may sometime set a new trend in the fashion world and is therefore very important. The makeup artist should possess a very creative bend of mind and good observation capability.
Sample Makeup artist CV
St. Stephen Church Road,
Portsmouth- PO045 477BT
Mobile: +98 9348896598
Telephone: 045 5998 8256
Fax: 046 4588 3321
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: On the lookout of a demanding position that offers an opportunity to experiment and implement creativity. Moreover, I am looking for such a position that would utilize my artistic skills for its progress and betterment.
- 1994-1999- Concluded school from Way Heinz School in Snaith
- 1999-2003- Graduated from Victor Dalhousie College, Scunthorpe with specialization in ‘fashion technology’
- 2003-2005- Studied in Edinburgh College of Art and obtained specialization in Makeup and cosmetology.
Professional Work Experience:
- 2005- 2006- Worked as a free lance makeup artist and did the make up for a play ‘Giselle’ in the school ‘Middleton School’
- 2006- 2009- Was the Assistant makeup artist for the modelling and grooming school ‘Spotlight School of Modelling’
- 2009- present- Setting up and managing a makeup and grooming parlour called ‘Exotica’ in Barclay Road, Croydon.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge about cosmetology and current trends in makeup in the fashion industry
- Good in developing and maintaining public relations- a crucial point to understand the specific needs of the customer
- Strong research capability and communication skills that may be utilized while dealing with the customers
Category: Arts CV