Model CV/Modeling CV
A lot of the success of a model’s career has to do with what the model has to offer physically. If you have the right look for the season you will probably land the job when the recruiters set their eyes on you. Your modeling curriculum vitae however is what will give you the opportunity to showcase your talent. A modeling CV is important whether you want to be a commercial model, high fashion model or body part model (e.g. hands).
345 Bungalow Street
Mobile no: +1 234 667 343
Telephone No: +1 232 435 644
Experienced male model seeking position as cat walk model for the New York Fashion Week. Eager to apply gained acting skills for the success of the production line. The opportunity should allow for development of existing skills and acquisition of further skills in modeling and interaction.
Height: 6′ 3″
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Sandy
2005 – 2008: Model at Ford International Modeling Agency
- Walked on the runway at various shows representing a wide range of designers
- Assisted designers in the fitting of their designs.
- Trained newly recruited models on cat walk and posing angles
- Posed for photo shoots
- Gave interviews and attended talk shows on behalf of Ford International Modeling Agency and the designers that hired models from the agency
- Made short special guest appearances in comedies, movies, short films and series.
- Acted in TV commercials
2003 – 2002: BA in Fashion and Design
- Represented Calvin Klein in the 2006 New York Fashion Week
- Awarded best actor in the Berlin Film festival in the Short Film category
Category: Arts CV