Textile Designer CV
A textile designer is a person whose job is to make innovative and creative designs on textiles. This is a job that requires people who have the right knowledge and skills for the job. A textile designer CV is a document that consists of all the details of skills and qualifications of the applicant applying for a textile designer job profile. The following is an example that might help:
Sample Textile Designer CV:
Name: Daniel Matt
Residential Address: 12-F, East block Second floor, Yemen Street, London
Mobile number: 473894789540
- To work to the potential and improve skills with experience and time.
- To feature in the best textile designer’s list and make designs worth recognition and applause.
- To make creative designs which have never been seen before and open a company which deals in different areas of textile designing.
Areas of expertise:
- Specialisation in bed sheet and bedcover designing.
- Specialisation in linen fabric and embroidery work.
- Pursued a graduation degree in textile and handloom designing from the University of Australia
- Done a certificate diploma course of 12 months which involved specialisation in home furnishing designing especially bed sheets and bedcovers
- Won best textile designer award from textile federation of Australia.
Past experience report:
- Worked for Tim furnishing for designing bed sheets and curtains for home use.
- Lead a team of fabric designers at the world textile designing conference in 2006 and won the award for the most innovative designs.
- Worked at an art gallery for designing of historical based curtains.
Category: Arts CV