Automotive Service Advisor CV
An automotive service advisor is an individual who advises car owners about the servicing of a car for maintenance and identify any problem which is mechanical. The CV of automotive service advisor should highlight the work experience of the individual to get an idea about his experience in this field.
Sample Automotive Service Advisor CV:
Name: Tom Cruise
Date of birth: 25th of December 1980
Permanent address: 3456 Aspen Road,
New York, New Jersey 2234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98134
Mobile number: 44 558 98123
Email id: email@example.com
Marital status: Single
Languages known: English and Spanish.
I wish to work as an automotive service advisor in a reputed automotive form where I can use my experience and knowhow of the filed for the benefit of the customers.
Worked in the position of automotive service advisor in Lexus Giants Corporation Limited from the year 2006 to 2010. Job profile included:
- Providing advice to increase the efficiency of the workflow.
- Controlling the losses of the company by negotiating disputes.
- Studying the different parts of the vehicle and helping the company participate in the validation study program.
- Advising on the service provided to the vehicles to maintain the efficiency of the vehicles and to make sure that the vehicles always have good quality.
- Recognizing the principal areas to raise the profit level by controlling the cost of the supplies and also the cost of the vendor.
- Earn customer goodwill by providing the best quality repair status.
- Masters in business administration from University of New Jersey in the year 2006.
- B.Tech in Automobile engineering from American Institute of Technology in the year 2004.
Category: Automobile CV