Cruise Ship Master CV
A ship master CV has to lay the primary focus on the experience and training of the ship master. He is the person who leads the ship throughout the voyage. He is the main controller of the ship. He needs to be a person of great stamina to be put up in times of troubles and has to take quick decisions. His experience level has to be tested before appointing, as experience is all what is needed in a ship master.
Sample Cruise Ship Master CV
Email- nelljack@gmail. com
To get hold of a position as a ship master and get a chance to apply skills of command and administration.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability of taking haste decisions in times of crisis and adapting to changes within short notice.
- Concerned about the safety of the passengers and doing the needful for their benefits and goodness.
- Adequate administration powers to hold a high command over the crew and maintain a healthy coordination among the crew and staffs.
- Building team spirit and morale among the cruise men.
Bachelors in Marine Engineering
Marine Engineering College of Technology and Management
Masters in Marine Sciences and Technology
Fredrick Cruise Corporation
[Junior Assistant Cruise Ship Master -2007-2009]
[Deputy Controller of the Ship- present]
- Awarded the Ship Master of the year in the year 2008 for excellent hold and administration of the on ship activities.
Professional references upon request.
Category: Aviation CV