Investment Banking CV
This one CV is quite difficult to create as compared to the others because this particular field of investment banking encompasses applicants from all background and not necessarily a particular financial background. The only pre requisite is to specify your past working experience as an investment banker executive. The investment banking CV should be such that should be able to demonstrate clearly your suitability for the job. Hence, you must research well and build a good CV before applying for the job.
Sample Investment Banking CV
256, Allison Driveway,
UK, 603 6Q
Email- greg@gmail. com
Looking for a job in investment banking with a focus on the investment activities carried out in the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Assisted lots of customers in the Payment and withdrawal of sums that cannot be done over the counter.
- Ability to scan the financial markets and decide the investment plans for the organization for the benefit of the bank in the long run and in turn benefits the customers as a whole.
- Balancing the accounts and maintaining a fair picture of the series of operations and framing decisions regarding financial investment.
Bachelor in Finance
Masters in Finance
Rachael Missions College,
- Marshall Cooperative Society
[Investment Advisory head]
- Investment banking advisor and Deputy Director of investments at Sincere Investment Corporations. – present
- Managing over 100 accounts base successfully every year at the present job for two long years.
- Maintained good team of workers and profitable strategy planning at the Marshall Cooperative Society.
- Awarded the Best Financial Planner at Sincere Investment Corporations.
Professional references upon request.
Category: Banking CV