Call Center Quality Assurance Manager CV
A call centre quality assurance manager is an individual who checks the quality of a customer conversation of an agent. The quality assurance manager randomly selects a call to check whether the agent has followed all norms and policies of customer service or call taking and to mark out the aspects which could had made the call better. The CV of such a person should mention about work experience in a call centre in the quality department.
Sample Call Center Quality Assurance Manager CV
Name: John Woo
Father’s name: Jack Woo
Date of birth: 15th of December 1980
Permanent address: 2356 James Ivory Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98924
Mobile number: 44 558 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English, Japanese and Chinese
- To work in a reputed call centre as a quality assurance manager and serve to the best of my ability.
- To understand all the procedures of call taking and evaluate it carefully to bring improvement in the standard of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening skills and analyzing the core of the problem
Working as quality assurance manager in Global Services since the year 2008.
- Listening to the call taken by the agent and check whether he is following all the procedures required in a call taking.
- Evaluating the quality of customer service delivered on the call and whether the customer is satisfied.
- Marking out the parameters in which the agent has taken a good call and also in which the quality of the call was bad.
Category: Call Center CV