With the high level of competition for jobs being experienced in all industries, it is no wonder that even the so called blue collar job applicants today require a CV. Bricklaying does not require any specific academic qualifications. Experience in a related field however is an added advantage. A bricklayer resume is similar to a construction worker’s curriculum vitae. It must reflect attention to detail, analytical skills, the ability to work unsupervised and team spirit.
Bricklayer CV Example, Format
25 Masonry Street
Palm Springs, Miami
Mobile No: +1 435 566
Telephone No: +1 343 567
Construction worker with experience in bricklaying and stone masonry seeking employment as a bricklayer in a progressive construction company. Willing to apply skills in analysis and organization for the success of the organization. Able to work with minimal supervision in a team and as an individual.
2007 – 2008: Bricklayer at the Cross Covent Palm Springs Construction Company
- Mixed materials for making bricks
- Oversaw the baking of bricks in Kiln
- Ensured that baked bricks were of high quality
- Mixed and prepared cement for joining bricks
- Oversaw the purchase and delivery of materials for making bricks and laying bricks
- Maintained and cleaned equipment used for making bricks and laying bricks
- Laid bricks
2002 – 2007: Stone Mason at the Palm Springs Quarry
- Broke rocks in the Palm Springs Quarry
- Shaped broken rock into standard construction stones
- Loaded standard construction stones onto transport trucks
2005 – 2007: Diploma in Construction (Brick Making and Laying)- Vocational School
- Chairperson and founding member of the Palm Springs Construction Workers Union Bricklayers Division.
Category: Construction CV