Business Architect CV
Business architecture is a field related to architectural management and development of business and the various aspects related to the business architecture field. Business architecture analyses building of models, plans and strategies to develop business and enterprises. He develops and motivates the business system of any business enterprise or organization. Business architects works on various corporate leads, companies and business ventures and enterprises.
Sample Business Architect CV
Wales – 9584
I am an experienced business architecture possessing good analytical skills and problem solving skills. I also have excellent business analyzing capabilities and have the experience of handling business systems.
2005-Present: E Force Enterprises
- Developed business architecture to enhance business deals and projects.
- Implemented business strategies to enhance businesses.
- Evaluated risks and financial aspects related to business management.
- Evaluated market trends and status to develop business policies.
- Implemented strategic goals and business ethics.
- Developed and maintained the businesses to ensure a sustained balance and attainment of optimum profits.
- Inherited profits from succeeded businesses.
- Directed goals for improving business.
- Managed various business related aspects as customer relations, supply and business management functions.
- Managed resources and developed relationship with various other business units related to them.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Business Architecture, College of Business Studies.
2003-2005: Masters in Business Architecture, College of Business Studies.
Professional reference will be added upon request.
Category: Construction CV