A Custodian is also termed as a caretaker of a given property by performing a number of tasks like cleaning and taking care of desks, tables, or even doors. He or she is also responsible for maintaining and sanitizing construction. The custodian should have the ability to work in a team as well as independent. This sample CV template can be used as it offers you with complete details of everything that should be included when applying for this post. You can use this template to create your best CV for the job.
Sample Custodian CV
+40 25 784 6011
To seek the job of a Custodian in one of the leading construction companies
Summary of Qualifications
- Have managed to complete a certificate course in sanity and environment problems.
- Managed to bagged best custodian award in the present organization.
- Maintain best working place in all past organizations.
Completed training and diploma in First aid and sanitation, Abraham Baxter
Completed high school Diploma from Abbey college
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present
Gold Construction Company
- Handled jobs related to cleaning kitchen, restrooms etc.
- Communicated with seniors to maintain clean environment.
2003 – 2005
ABC Construction Company
- Maintained clean working environment
- Cleaned dustbins and office areas.
- Maintained reports and other requirements in the given job area.
- Have been appreciated for maintaining best custodian in the present job.
- Received best custodian award in the present job for offering and picking right methods to implement and maintain fresh environment in the office area
Professional references upon request
Category: Construction CV