HVAC Technician CV
The job profile of HVAC technician includes heating, ventilation and AC or air cooling system that also helps in maintaining the perfect temperature of any place. This is an important job as it helps in relaxing the occupants to their jobs by offering the place with a consistent temperature and flow of air. Here you can make use of this sample CV to create your own resume by simply replacing the required fields with your personal data. You have to add your educational qualification, skills and experience along with other information when applying for a job with the leading organization.
Sample HVAC Technician CV
40 b Addison Street,
+ 267 577 1457
Glenn. slay@comcast. net
To apply for the post of HVAC Technician in a leading organization where all my skills and knowledge can be made to use for the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Have completed one year diploma and training in air conditioning maintenance.
- Undergone six months training in tools department.
- Undergone 6 months apprenticeship in maintenance and tool room section
2002 – 2004
IIT Institute, Mechanical and maintenance engineering
1999 – 2002
Markfield Institute of education, Bachelors of science
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present
Brookdales Engineering Companies
- Designing system for pumping air.
- Installing HVAC systems efficiently in offices and residences.
- Installing Power appliances
- Maintaining different types of power equipments and HVAC equipments in condition.
2004 – 2006
Technician – HVAC dept.
- Training new staff
- Designing HVAC system
- Housing HVAC equipments.
- Have been awarded best designer award for two years in row in Heartrough Corporation.
Professional references upon request.
Category: Construction CV