Construction Worker CV
You have to keep in mind that your CV should reflect all your personal experience and skills as a construction worker. The job can include works like management, On-site supervision, Fine carpentry job skills, and labor works. So you can follow these tips to create your construction worker CV. You also have to ensure that you include all your personal skills, competencies and accomplishments. You also have to try and mention how you can help in reducing the cost of construction while creating some of the finest architecture works.
Sample Construction Worker CV
+31 20 745 0121
To seek a job of construction worker for a well reputable construction and architect company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Can offer with exceptional ability to work on different types of projects.
- Efficient in handling a team of workers or even capable of working as independent worker.
- Received best worker awards in the present construction company consistently for two years.
2001 – 2003
University of Southampton, Bachelors in Construction Management
1998 – 2001
High Valley school of London, High school certificate.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present
Symbiosis Construction Company
- Helped staff accomplish minor and major jobs.
- Carried out a number of tasks like metal works, and cleaning tasks.
- Assisted seniors in accomplishing difficult task with the help of professional supervision.
- Helped in undertaking complete construction job works.
2003 – 2006
Best Construction Company
- Handled all types of outdoor works.
- Maintain records of goods and materials present at construction site.
- Helped in supervising minor jobs in construction sites.
- Awarded as best custodian in Best Construction Company.
- Completed 6 months certification course in communications skills.
- Capable of handling team work task by better communication with co-workers.
Professional reference upon request
Category: Construction CV