Customer Service Representative CV
This is a sample Customer Service Representative CV and is expected to give all possible boost to your present career. You can always make all possible use of this sample CV to edit and add your information making all possible changes like your name and education along with various achievements. We always hope that our sample CV shall prove to be helpful in getting you best job offer in the related field.
Sample Customer Service Representative CV
7th Time Lane,
+ 40 21 745 8541
To try and obtain a position of customer service representative on the basis of all my skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications
- Possesses strong skills in leadership and able to motivate working team to help gain all possible results.
- Professional in communication, marketing, cost analysis, and management skills.
- Having best knowledge in customer care services in various industries.
- Record maintaining and cost calculation for various firms.
San Peters College, bachelors degree in Business Administration
Cantbury Vocational school for Hospitality
Career Experience/Job History
Mama John’s Pizza
- Managing staff (training and development)
- Managing expense and budget.
- Dealing with various customer related queries.
- Maintaining sales and marketing.
- Dealing with customers over desk and phone.
- Managing daily works and operations.
- Maintaining relationship with clients.
- Received best performers award from the current employer.
- Widely appreciated by most co-workers and clients
Professional references upon request.
Category: Customer Service CV