Knowledge Process Outsourcing industry is growing very rapidly by leveraging some of the world’s brightest talents. The BPO sector is very closely related to the KPO sector when it comes to outsourcing the processes. In KPO knowledge processes are outsourced. With my experience several knowledge processes and managing operations, I want to contribute to the growth of this booming KPO sector as well.
KPO CV Format
#41, Off Tunnel Apartments
Mobile No: +1 300 23 48 83 6
To be a part of the KPO industry wherein I can ensure productive business by using my experience and skill sets. To implement new strategies and excel in all the processes my team delivers.
- A professional with around 3 years of work experience with The Swiss Bank in Lilo (Hawai) as a Business Analyst.
- Proficient in managing operations and implementing procedures to enrich customer satisfaction.
- Capable of handling banking operations and coordinating with the internal department to ensure smooth official operation.
- Leading the team in developing new processes and strategies for business excellence.
- Equity Derivative Module (Business) Module, 2008
- Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module 2007
- Capital Market (Dealers) Module 2007
- Option Trading Strategies Module, 2006
The Swiss Bank, Lilo (Hawai) Dec’07 – Nov’09, Business Analyst
Key Areas Covered:
- Planning and organizing the strategies for corporate action plan on the client’s possession.
- Developing and modeling the business process and its integration with technology.
- Managing the entire team and training them on difficult concepts to speed up the processing.
- Arranging video conference meetings with clients on a regular basis to check the recent work updates and discussing new scenarios.
- Tracking the in teeing received for the assets held and notifying the concerned division for the trade discrepancy along with corporate action plan on the assets held by the clients.
- Connecting the business enterprise and the service providers so as to deliver intended business outcomes.
Bachelor’s degree in Humanity and safety management from Imperial College of London
Study of Conventional Investments & Mutual Funds with effects of Recession
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ Windows ME/XP
Packages: MS Office, DOS, Internet
Language: C, Java, HTML
Date of Birth: 31st June 1983
References: Upon request.
Category: Customer Service CV