A simple CV is one that is easy and straight forward to write. It is usually used to sell your record. In certain occasions, a quick resume is written in list form. This has since been modified, as the vitae could not express all that was needed in order to have excellent vitae. An example for a chief sales manager would be as follow.
Simple Resume Format
12 Beresford Blake
Mobile: +44 (0)20 4657 2049
I am a motivated, passionate and determined person. I have been a working as a chief sales manager for the past 5 years and a sales manager for 3 years. Cumulatively, I have 8 years of experience. I do wish to apply for the position of Senior Sales manager, in your company. I believe I have the capability to work for you company to increase your sales and bring innovation to your company.
2005 – Present: Chief Sales Manager, Global Company- Manchester
- Overall managing of the sales and marketing teams.
- Developing sales and marketing strategies for prominent customers
- Supervising and monitoring performance.
- Setting of targets and budgets
- Identification of potential markets
- Sourcing prospective clientele
2002 – 2004: Sales Manager, Global Company – Manchester
- Following the chief manager’s directives
- Training of new personnel
- Catering for clients needs
2000 – 2002: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Phoenix International University – London
- Best sales person of the year 2004, 2005 and 2008
Hobbies and Interests
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: CV writing