A template resume gives the general outline of how curriculum vitae should look like. It is therefore up to you to fill in the required details to create a first rate CV for yourself. It is loaded with straight forward directives that one should follow in order to succeed in writing a good resume. An example of a filled in template resume for a marketing director is show below.
Sample Template Resume
London IE 8 UK
Mobile: +44 (0)20 7463 7586
With five years experience as a marketing director and another five as a sales and marketing agent, I have the admirable skills in innovation of ideas, customer service and a will to succeed that I believe will be of great importance to you company. I seek the same position.
2004 – Current
- Creating new marketing strategies for the company.
- Supervising all sales and marketing duties.
- Human Resource Management.
- Keeping watch for new market areas that can be exploited.
- Performing surveys of what it is that the clients expect.
2001 – 2003: BSc degree in Economics at the Nottingham Trent International University.
2000 – 2002: BA in Psychology at the Buckingham University.
- Joining the Virgin Group of Companies. Many would kill for the opportunity.
- Best in my year 2003
Hobbies and Interests
- Watching football.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: CV writing