Design Engineering CV
Design engineer is a general term that covers multiple engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical and civil engineering, architectural engineers. For those who want to create cv in any of these disciplines use this sample cv. For design engineering the cv must be strong and have good practical experience.
Sample Design Engineering CV Format
Mobile No: +74 920349983
Telephone No: +638 49882 081
Career Objective: To use my knowledge of design engineering skills to serve the public and the nation.
2004-2007,Honda: worked as a full time Design Engineer, participated in many creation of many designs along with my team.
2007-Present, Toyota: currently employed as a senior Design Engineer, organizing a design team and designing high end Engine for Honda sports model.
Design Engineering Objectives:
- To work in a team along with other designers
- To create the drawings themselves the design engineers may use software like CAD and CATIA
- To follow the product and make requested changes and corrections throughout the life of the product
- To Create and review the Model of the product which is called prototyping
- To participate in preproduction level along with manufacturing Engineer and quality engineer.
2000-2004: Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
Several of my new designs have been patented by the government to be used in the foreseeable future. Also Achieved best employee of the year award for twice (2006&2009)
- Collecting Insects
Category: Designer CV