Camp Director CV
A camp director is a person who handles and manages a camping trip. They educate people on camping activities, outdoor activities, arts and craft. Camp director spends most o the time outside in camps directing camping activities to campers. The camp director is required having knowledge on activities like trekking, hiking and safeguarding oneself which are essential in camping.
Sample Camp Director CV
Germany – 8674
I am an experienced camp director managing camping trips and activities in a superb way. I am looking or a good opportunity where I can develop my skills more effectively and serve in the adventurous world of camping. I have excellent knowledge of camping activities and excel in trekking and mountaineering. I also have good communication skills and organizational capabilities.
2007-Present: Woods Camping
- Recruited youth and physically fit workmen to handle camps and also trained them to develop this work.
- Supervised camping trips and campers and accessed their safety value.
- Interacted effectively with the campers as well as their guardians.
- Ensured all the camps maintained the safety procedures and regulations as per the camping codes and guidelines.
- Planned and carried out daily programs and activities.
- Assigned staff responsibilities and other work.
- Maintained record of campers and their belongings.
- Supervise food facilities for the campers.
2004-2007: BS in Recreational Management and Training, Institute of Fitness Regulation.
Professional reference will be added on request.
Category: Director CV