Commercial Director CV
A commercial director is a person who creates video advertisements and commercials. He uses videos to make commercials for different companies and organizations. The companies go or assign commercial directors to make advertisements for their products to launch them. The commercial director helps thus in improving sales of the company. apart from that, the commercial director is also responsible for increasing revenue by creating sales strategies and opportunities for business development.
Sample Commercial Director CV
Wales – 8574
I am an experienced professional commercial director looking for a good opportunity in a good organization where I can develop my skills and work experience. I have good creativity skills and excellent communication capabilities. I also have good knowledge of market activities and good technical skills. apart from that, I have a stronghold managerial and organizational experience with good negotiating skills and capable of working in time bound schedules.
2007 – Present: Haeywels Co.
- Supervised and developed commercial activities of the company like sales and marketing.
- Introduced new business plans and opportunities for the company.
- Monitored and accessed marketing strategies and activities and thereby made reports and studied them.
- Directed marketing activities.
- Directed sales targets to the employers and business partners and targeted in increasing customer base.
- Made new business relationships with new companies and clients.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Commercial Marketing, Institute of Commercial Studies.
2005-2007: Masters in Commercial Marketing, Institute of Commercial Studies.
Professional reference will be added on request.
Category: Director CV