HR Director CV
Human Resource (HR) director is a person who is engaged in managing and supervising the workforce of an organization. He is responsible for management of the workmen and their development for ensuring effective achievement of goals and targets of the company. The HR director is solely responsible for employing people, developing their capabilities by providing training services to them for achieving the goals. Apart from that, the HR director works to develop their skills and qualities inn a better way.
Sample HR Director CV
France – 8574
I am an experienced professional seeking a good job position as a HR director where I can develop my skills to bring out best workforce for a company benefit. I have good organizational and managerial skills. Apart from that I have the capability to recognize the qualities of the individual and fine tune them to produce better results.
2007-Present: HR Consultants
- Recruited staff for the companies on basis of the requirements of the company.
- Provided training services and skill enhancing services for the recruited staff.
- Promoted personality development programs for the staff to develop their capabilities.
- Trained employees for using software tools required in the company.
- Trained employees ways to improve their job skills and working development
- Developed and implemented employee incentive programs for better productivity.
- Acted as a communication tool between the company and the employee.
- Assisted managers in recruiting employees, hiring procedures and interview sessions.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Management School
2005-2007: Masters in Human Resource Management, Management School.
Professional reference will be added upon request.
Category: Director CV