Marketing Director CV
The marketing director is a person who handles and manages the marketing activities of a company. He manages marketing strategies and makes plans for developing marketing status of the company. The marketing director is responsible for the ongoing market status, the increase and decrease of sales and market issues. He launches or promotes the products and services in the company’s name to the market for buyers which increase profits of the company.
Sample Marketing Director CV
Highway link Road
Germany – 8574
I am experienced professional looking for a good job position as a marketing director where I can develop my experience base and skills. I have a good knowledge of market status and issues. I possess good communication skills and also negotiation skills.
2007 – Present: Milton Co.
- Recruited market agents to review market changes.
- Studied market changes and implemented strategies accordingly.
- Promoted market strategies and plans to develop market status and sales.
- Handled regular marketing functions for the company.
- Promoted new ideas and innovative offers of attracting customers.
- Worked with public relations department and advertisement department to publicize offers and advertise promotions.
- Responsible for handling public relations and advertising functions.
- Designed and develop marketing materials and tools.
- Handled marketing deals and business deals with other companies and clients effectively.
- Supervised marketing staff duties and created reports.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Commerce in Marketing, Commerce College.
2005-2007: Masters of Commerce in Marketing, Market Analysis Center.
Professional reference will be available upon request.
Category: Director CV