Music Director CV
A music director is a person who directs music. He supervises and handles the work of the music department. He may work in a film production project or any recording studio. The quality and type of music and the sequence of sorting the music along with the lyrics all depends on the music director. He manages the music with the lyrics part to produce melodious songs.
Sample Music Director CV
65-2, Frontier Passage
I am looking forward for a good opportunity to work as a music director and create music for a bigger project where my music will be recognized in a wider audience. I have excellent communication and writing skills and abilities in operation of remote broadcasting, control board and other related production equipment.
2002-2006: Wave Music Company, Music Director.
- Managed musicians for recordings and concerts for the artists.
- Created jingles for ads of companies and managed contracts of the company.
- Develop contacts with the music industry to make sure the supply of wide range of music genres.
- Handled the main orchestra group.
- Arranged training sessions on music for the new employed musicians.
- Provided training for advance music to all music department members.
- Regularly conducted training sessions of advanced music for all the musician members of the studio.
2001 – 2003: Bachelors in Broadcast Media, Mass Media College.
2004 – 2005: Master in Music, Sound Training Institute.
Professional reference will be added on request.
Category: Director CV