Pharmacy Director CV
A pharmacy director is a person who supervises pharmaceutical activities of a pharmacy. He supervises the regular work and maintains that all goes well in the pharmacy. He handles the transcription of medicines and checks the incoming delivery o medicines and drugs. He ensures effective working of a pharmacy and sees to it that the patients are given the required medicines effectively.
Sample Pharmacy Director CV
Hill view Road
England – 8675
I am an experienced pharmacy director seeking for a good opportunity where I can develop my experience base. I possess a good knowledge of the pharmaceutics and medicines and can give them well as per the doctors’ prescription. I also have good communication skills and organizational skills.
2007-Present: Ideal Pharmacy
- Handled pharmacy in hospital premises as per the hospitals’ direction and convenience.
- Interacted with hospital staff and delivered medicinal good to the hospital when required.
- Improved quality service of the pharmacy by maintaining a clean environment.
- Employed new pharmacy workers to manage the medicinal stock and trained them about the different medicines and their use.
- Gave medicines as per the doctors’ prescriptions and also directed additional medicines to those without prescriptions.
2002-2005: Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Service, Medicine Study Center.
2005-2007: Masters in Pharmaceutical Service, Medicine Study Center.
Professional reference will be added on request.
Category: Director CV