College Student Career Counselor CV
College student career counselor is a very useful post and there are a number of students who like making use of their services in case they are just not sure of the type of career they have to select after finishing their college. A good career counselor is also responsible for studying all your likes and dislikes and then evaluating what you are just best at. It is important that you need to be capable of understanding the requirements of students. You have to keep a close understanding of types of projects that can in fact excite your students. You have to try and offer the students with best career for them. So as a good counselor you have to try and define best parameters for students.
Sample College Student Career Counselor CV
Brat Z. Watson
77, Portobello Road,
Email: bratz@gmail. com
Trying to look around for some of the best opportunities to work for the post of career counselor in a reputed international university.
Summary of Qualifications
- Having four years experience in the field of career counseling.
- Having excellent communication skills and writing skills.
- Capable of offering detailed options related to selecting best career options for students.
- Capable of recognizing skills and interests of students.
Bachelor’s in computers, University of London
Diploma in computers, University of Aberdeen
Career Experience/Job History
College Student Career Counselor
Rifier’s College of training.
Assistant College Student Career Counselor
StudyGet School of commerce.
- Computer literate and awarded best student for MS outlook, Excel and word in school level.
- Have successfully completed a number of procedures for helping students for guidance.
- Capable of organizing different interviews for students.
Professional references upon request
Category: Education CV