Language Instructor CV
London, EC3V 0HB
To be employed as a language instructor in a university that will open gates for career growth. I intend to work in an academic institution where I can give my share in helping uplift the lives of the students through education.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a language instructor in an excellent college.
- Exceptional educational background that speaks of my expertise on the subject matter.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Great in dealing with interpersonal relations and handling students of various character.
- Trained in effective teaching techniques that maximizes advances in technology.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006-Present: Language Instructor, London College
- Teach students language courses including English and Literature courses.
- Handle some advisees which I help in preparing their complete coursework until graduation and guide in their thesis.
- Give tutorial lessons to students who need special attention in the subjects.
- Assists the Head of the Communications Department in several programs related to Language.
2005-2006: Private English Tutor
- Gave special tutorial classes to students of various ages who need help in their Communication and Literature subjects.
2003 – 2005: Doctor of Philosophy in English Literature, London University
2000 – 2003: Master of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Category: Education CV