Medical Professor CV
Dr. David Baker
Cambridge, CB1 1TN
A job as a professor of medical courses in a university where I could share my knowledge and skills to future doctors of the country. I hope to have a position that is challenging and will enable me to contribute more to the state of the health profession in the country.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of experience teaching medical courses in a good medical school.
- Possess a wealth of practical knowledge based on actual practice as a medical doctor for three years.
- Skilled in the creation and use of multi-media materials that would aid in effective teaching.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Professional Experience / Career History
2009-Present: Medical Professor, Cambridge University
- Handle medical courses that are basic and advance courses.
- Aid medical students in preparing their coursework as well as in finding and applying for apprenticeship in hospitals and clinics.
- Perform some hours of medical duty in the university clinic.
2006-2009: Medical Doctor, Cambridge Hospital
- Handled hundreds of cases with varying illnesses and conditions of patients.
- Worked with a team of doctors and provided medical advice for severe cases.
- Was appointed as Hospital Director on one occasion that the Hospital Director could not perform his function.
2003 – 2006: Specialization in Family Medicine, Cambridge Hospital
1999 – 2003: Doctor of Medicine, Cambridge University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cambridge University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Category: Education CV