Art Gallery Manager CV
An art gallery manager ensures the success of a gallery in commercial and artistic ways. They are responsible for installing exhibitions, dealing with clients and negotiating with other gallery managers and curators. This role insists artistic awareness, interpersonal skills and good business acumen.
An art gallery manager CV can be a best fit to the art gallery director’s job and gallery in-charge. In addition they can also work as art teacher or expert in professional institutes.
Sample Comedian CV Format
435, East 87 Street
Locale, MR 01501
Mobile No: +1500456756
Telephone No: +15550671565
Career objective: To become an expert when it comes to managing art galleries and make myself involved in active promotion and selling of artist’s work through quality exhibitions.
2004-2008: Art teacher in LiloVeve Jewelry School, New York
2008- Present: self employed
Art gallery Manager’s objectives:
- Developing and maintaining the gallery’s dispatch
- Supervision of the type of art work sold
- Assessment and assortment of art works done
- Planning, organizing, presenting and promoting exhibitions and shows
- Working closely with individual artists, expanding relationships with new artists, and extending relationships with established artists from different regions
- Positioning transportation of work to and from the gallery, both nationally and internationally
2001-2004: Diploma in Arts, Marbella Design Academy
Winner of many outstanding prizes and honors which are recognized on both national and international basis.
- Various types of paining works.
Category: Entertainment CV