A magician is a person skilled in the mysterious and hidden art of magic, the ability to attain objectives, acquire knowledge, using supernatural or non rational means. A magician tries to deviate mind of people by his tricks and knowledge. Hypnotism is also used by him to entertain people.
A magician’s CV can be useful for the posts available in circus, juggler shows and in various fields where source of income is generated by entertaining people.
Sample Magician CV Format
46/D, Old South Colony
Beside Mark Laurance Restaurant
5687549, Eastern America
Mobile No: +15004388671325
Telephone No: +1553478132277
Career objective: To develop skills and knowledge used to entertain and deviate human minds.
2005-2007: Worked as a lead magician in Orko circus.
2007-2009: Worked as hypnotist for a private agency.
Environment Scientist’s objectives:
- To deviate human minds by tricks and hypnotism.
- To entertain people by showing different shows.
- Understanding human behaviors, and acting accordingly.
2003-2007: Magician’s masters course, School of magic, Michigan.
2007-2009: Master’s of hypnotism, Michigan Science University of technology.
Received best magician award while working with orko circus.
Received social award in field of entertainment.
- Playing and learning tricks to fool people.
- Participating in seminars organized for magicians.
- Writing challenging books on black magic.
Category: Entertainment CV