Health and Safety Officer CV
A Health and Safety Officer is a person who is charged with responsibilities of observing good health of the surrounding and proper safety rules. This position is involved in ensuring compliance with current rules.
He or she can work as a Health and Safety advisor, Safety Management Specialist, Safety Monitoring Officer, etc.
Sample Health and Safety Officer
Comedian CV Format
156, North 65 Street
New Gate, GP 02541
Mobile No: +15005496756
Telephone No: +15567674565
Career objective: To ensure the protection of health and safety of workers, the work place and environment in the most possible best ways.
2007-2008: Teaching experience in Aligarh Tech University, India
2008- Present: Health and Safety Manager in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., India
Health and Safety Officer’s objectives:
- Health and risk assessment of the workplace and the people working over there
- Management of workplace safety and health training for the workers
- Monitoring of personal protection devices and health checking tools
- Conducting health and safety camps to spread the awareness of good health and the safety and the associated problems with precautionary measures
2000-2004: Graduate in Health and Safety Science, California College of Science
2004-2007: Professional course in Health Management, Aligarh Tech University, India
Best Health Management executive for the year 2006 in Aligarh Tech University. Best Techical Paper in the International Health and Safety week 2008.
- Meeting Health Specialists all over the world and discuss the new issues concerning environmental health and safety
- Collection of different types of clay from various regions and experimenting with it
Category: Environment CV