Asset Disposal Manager CV
Asset disposal manager is entrusted with the job of monetizing the disposal of assets that have zero book values. It forms a part of the miscellaneous income for the company. For larger companies with a large inventory of productive assets, this is a full time profession where he or she may be required to dispose of anything from outdated computers and printers to a fleet of old cars.
Sample Asset Disposal Manager CV
Name: Barbara Mori,
Address: 43, Main Court Road, Seattle, WA 98455-156032
Mobile Number: +00 12345 67890
Residential Telephone: 012 3456 7890
Fax: 012 3456 7890
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To acquire a position as an asset disposal manager in a stable and growing company
- Completion of high school from Cambridge World School in Seattle in 1997.
- From 1997 – 2002, I studied at London School of Economics with my major subjects as Mathematics and Economics and received the Bachelor’s degree.
- I completed my post graduation from London School of Economics in 2005, with the subjects Accounting and Economics with specialization in Taxation and received the degree of Masters.
In 2005, I became a Certified Public Accountant.
Summary of Professional Experience:
- From the year 2005 to 2008 – I Worked as Asset Accountant at P. N. B. Publication House, Seattle
- Since 2008 till present – Working as Asset Disposal Manager at S. A. D. Private Limited in Seattle.
- Documentation of all disposed assets
- Monetising the disposed Assets.
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Finance CV