Stock Broker CV
A stock broker researches, analyzes and interprets market trends and information about the financial market. It is his or her responsibility to educate and guide the clients as to where to invest their capital, it may be on securities, financial products or money itself. They may work as investment managers or private client stockbrokers according to their job specification and target client.
Sample Stock Broker CV
4377, Wiseman Street,
Knoxville, TN 98455-156032
Mobile: +32 78365 56339
Telephone: 025 5567 9982
Fax: 026 4958 4496
Email Address: email@example.com
Objective: to be a successful stock broker who educates his clients and guides the investors about investment.
- 2002 – Obtained high school diploma in accounting from Knoxville College.
- 2006 – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- 2009 – Masters degree in finance from Iowa State University in Ames, IA
Summary of Professional Experience:
- 2009 – present – working as junior Stock Broker in Union Bank of Tennessee in Tennessee
- Proficient in finance, accounting and handling of data sheets
- Profound knowledge of the market and analyzing capability
- Management of portfolio
- Counselled the clients regarding investing in the stock market and forming investment strategies
- Guided many clients in initial stages of their business and helped them get started
- Highlighted the risks that followed certain business ventures to the clients
- Recruit and appoint people who can efficiently conduct the purchase and sale of financial products and stocks
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Finance CV