Tax Specialist CV
Many companies employ a Tax Specialist in their accounting departments to advise the chairperson or directors on the payment options to minimize the exposure to tax on new business ventures, mergers and acquisitions, non – business assets and daily operations. Their responsibilities also include looking after the taxes of corporate estates, foundations, trusts, and providing shelters of income tax on the compensation package the executives received.
Sample Tax Specialist CV
Name: Humphrey David,
Address: 43, Main Pleydell Road, London, WA 98455-156 YGH
Mobile Number : +00 12345 67890
Telephone: 012 3456 7890
Fax: 012 3456 7890
Email Address: email@example.com
Objective: to be employed under a company as Tax Specialist that would boost my career growth by providing useful training and experience in my field of specialization
- 1997 – Completion of high school from Reliance Life School in London
- 1997 – 2002 – Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with specialization in Economics from London School of Economics
- 2002 – 2005 – Completed post graduation with in Accounting and Economics along with specializing in Taxation from London PG College.
Summary of Professional Experience:
- 2005 – 2008 – worked as Tax Accountant for the Mutthoot Group of Finance
- 2008 – present – Working as Tax Specialist in JFK Associates
- Preparation of weekly payrolls
- Preparation of annual and quarterly tax reports
- Conducting research analysis of tax issues
- Developing tax strategies for clients
Became a Certified Public Accountant in 2005
Did Certificate Diploma in “Advance Taxation System” from ABC Tax Corporation in the year 2007.
Category: Finance CV