Treasury Manager CV
A Treasury manager is a person who deals with the management of a company’s holdings. His job includes trading bonds and finances and being associated with the financial risk management of that enterprise. The applicant interested in this job profile should come up with an impressive CV that talks about his qualifications which make him a suitable candidate. The following is a sample of a treasury manager CV.
Sample treasury manager CV
Name: Bill Peking
Address: 34-g, second floor, Tim district, London
Contact number: 473904803045
Phone number: 4738094709000
- Completed graduation in finance and accounting from Warwick University, UK.
- Completed Post graduation in advanced finances from Bath University, UK.
- Diploma course done from Institute of treasury unit for a period of 12 months.
Special skills and points of expertise:
- Special interest in the field of handling finances for different enterprises.
- Expert training under the field of insurance policies.
- Specialisation in the area of counselling and advisory.
- Good communication skills.
- To be a hard working employee of the company and live up to the expectations.
- To be recognised for the dedication and devotion put in
- To act as an effective treasury manager for a top company like yours.
Previous experience details:
- Have been an employee with Greg enterprises for a period of 24 months in their financial department.
- Worked with national treasury department as the assistant treasury manager for a period of 12 months.
Will be provided on request.
Category: Finance CV