A CV should be designed in such a way to be easily understood and follow the standard format. The Accountant resume design sample provided below will show the structure and design your curriculum vitae should take. Accountants advise businesses on issues regarding taxation and forecasting on cash flow and decisions regarding investment.
New Jersey State
New Jersey 7896/5/R
Accountant with wealth of experience is a seeking similar position in your company. Ready to use wealth of knowledge gained in previous workstations to propel the company to greater heights.
1999-2005 – Senior Forensic Accountant at New Jersey Car Manufacturers
- Involved in the monthly preparations of company financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation of the company balance sheets to ascertain its credit worthiness.
- Supervised the preparation of payroll by the staff, general ledger as well as the profit and loss accounts.
- Coordinated all aspects of month end close.
1994 – 1999 – Intern at Hempshire Advertising agency, Georgia. (Audit Department)
- Prepared the staff members general ledger books and payrolls.
- Involved in the handling and recording of the petty cash transactions for the benefit of the business.
- Responsible for the operations of the audit unit in the absence of the audit manager.
1988-1993: University of Georgia
Bachelor in Commerce and Economics
1982-1987: Georgia High School
Diploma in Accountancy
Awards and Achievements
Best performing employee of the year (2001-2002)- New Jersey Car Manufacturers
Captained the Georgia University football team to national levels
Category: General CV