An Online CV is a resume that is sent to prospective employers via the Internet as opposed to handing it over personally. An Online CV should interesting and informative enough to capture the attention of an employer. There are websites available where people can post these resumes and prospective employers can visit and find the best candidates for the positions they have available. Many people post their CV’s online and it is vital for yours to be able to beat the competition. Below is a sample of such
7865 West Street
New York City, NY
Home no. 254 – 987 – 9876
Mobile no. 254 – 567 – 9876
Highly qualified and experienced individual seeking a managerial position.
2004 – Present: Customer Care Manager, Clear Cut Design Company
In charge of customer care representatives, their training, induction and supervision of their performance in the company
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with the companies services
- Creating monthly production reports for management and board meetings. This includes reports on customer feedback and consultation on how to improve of customer satisfaction.
2000 – 2003: Supervisor, Clear Cut design Company
- In charge of team production
- Ensured safety and motivation of fellow co- workers
- Writing reports on the conduct and work ethics of co-workers that acts as a guideline during promotion.
2000 – 2003: Degree in Business Management, Washington State University
2000 – 2003: Deans list student
2002 – 2003: Student leader.
Hobbies and interests
Available when requested
Category: General CV