Real Estate CV
Working in real estate requires that you have well developed people skills. You should be able to communicate well with people, understand them and make yourself well understood. You ought to be able to gather information from people and relate information to others.
Selling houses and property successfully requires that you be aggressive, innovative and persuasive. Employers do not necessarily look for work experience in the real estate field. Experience in field where skills such as communication, analytical, research and presentation skills were developed is welcome. Your real estate CV should convince the recruiter that you are the best person for the job.
Sample Real Estate CV
3000 NE 31st Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 34489
Home Phone 456-876-899
Outstanding Real Estate Agent with seventeen years experience in Customer Service. Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment requiring the ability to think quickly and clearly in order to be successful in carrying out duties while handling difficult clients in a professional manner.
1998 to 1999
Company: Ridgeway’s Limited
Position: Installation Manager
- In charge of installing “The Office”. A state of the art m Alpha net Hospitality Systems.
- Provided training to hotel staff and management in use of each component of The Office.
- Supervised and oversaw that all the contracts are signed
1996 to 1997
Company: Advanced Systems Limited
Position: Support and Sales Manager
- Develop relationships with established accounts while acquiring new accounts
- Coordinated the administration of product orders.
- Listened to customer needs and guaranteed delivery of Company commitment.
Company: Delta Entertainment Services
Position: Installation Assistant Supervisory
- Marketed and sold video vending machines to restaurants and cocktail lounge’s
- Installed and serviced machines
- Did weekly customer service calls to existing customers
Company: Milla Properties Limited
Position: Estate Broker/Realtor
Specialized in residential resale
Company: Realty Systems
Position: Account Manager
- In charge of servicing multiple accounts.
- Supervised the onsite staff.
- Prepared budgets.
- Negotiated contract renewals.
- Installed of new hardware and software
- Trained agents
- Maintained customer relationship with Directors.
School: Gold Coast School
Award: Broker Certificate
School: School of Real Estate
Award: Agent Certificate
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well with others in both supervisory or support staff roles.
- Good Computer Skills
- Proficient in Ms Office applications for example Ms Word, Ms Excel, Power point and Ms Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
Available on request
Category: General CV