Biomedical Scientist CV
A Biomedical Scientist refers to a scientist who is educated in the field of biological science and especially deal with medicine. They are active in various types of biomedical research in various fields like Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Pharmacology etc. A Biomedical scientist should have a good medical knowledge and all his qualities should be well showcased in his CV while applying for the post.
Sample Biomedical Scientist CV
Farnsworth, London, England, Kent CT173ZU
Phone Number: 44 8945 79527
Mobile: 44 568 98128
Date of Birth: 17th April, 1987
I aspire to work in an environment that is challenging and rewarding where I can further develop my skills as biomedical scientist and increase my knowledge base. It’s my dream to be associated with a winning company where I can exercise my skills for exploring endless opportunities for personal and professional growth.
1993-1996: PhD in Biomedical science, University of London.
1991-1993: Master degree in biomedical science, University of Bristol.
1988-1991: Bachelor of Science, major Biomedical, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
1998 – Present: Assistant biomedical scientist, William Harvey Hospital, London
1996 – 1998: Trainee biomedical scientist in William Harvey Hospital, London
- Efficient in assisting senior biomedical scientists in labs during research.
- Efficient in handling various medical instruments and equipments.
- Efficient in preparing reports based on the research work.
- Developing and implementing new biomedical techniques.
- First class degree in Graduation, Liverpool school of tropical medicine
- Received best biomedical trainee certificate, William Harvey Hospital, London
Category: Healthcare CV