Health Service Manager CV
Health service manager is a person who is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the services in a health care organization. They are responsible overall management of the institution they work for. Therefore a candidate applying for this position must highlight all the needed qualities in his or her CV.
Sample Health Service Manager CV
Park Avenue 65709
With my experience of more than 5years in the field of healthcare service I am looking for a job of health service manager so as to coordinate and manage the health care service of a recognized health care organization.
2001: Masters in health administration, Newtown school of medicine (University of California)
1999: Bachelors in health administration, Newtown school of medicine (University of California)
Presently working as health care service manager at Baylor medical care, California.
- Extensive knowledge of business principles and management
- Communicating with the people and giving priority of what they are saying.
- Efficient in solving issues related to health care service and gain ultimate client satisfaction.
- Have strong knowledge in health science, public health care and of business administration in the health care unit.
- Effective in making prompt decisions.
- Received first class degree in graduation, Newtown School of medicine (University Of California)
- Received Top 10 best student award in masters, Newtown school of medicine (University of California)
- Received appreciation letter for the performance as health care service manager at Baylor Medical care, California.
Category: Healthcare CV