Hospital Admission Clerk CV
Acting like receptionists, Hospital Admission Clerks are responsible for logging incoming and outgoing patients, visitors and in some cases, function as timekeeper of administrative hospital resident doctors, nurses and employees. They are also responsible in enforcing hospital rules and regulations governing visitation hours, attendance, patient admission and discharge. The position is a 24-hour full time work and may covers three shifts.
Hospital Admission Clerk CV Format
Sandra S. Quijano
Paseo De San Antonio, San Jose, CA
To gain employment as a hospital admission clerk in a prestigious hospital or clinic
2006 – Present: Hospital Admission Clerk, Good Samaritan Hospital, LA
- Enforce hospital visitation rules as well as nurses’ timekeeping rules
- Log into the system all incoming and discharged patients.
- Process discharge notices approved by the hospital billing section
- Provide hospital information and services supported by the hospital to inquiries over the phone.
- Process hospital bookings from over the phone.
- Route incoming calls to rooms and hospital staff as required.
1998 – 2006: Administrative Clerk, Pediatrics Department, St. Luke’s Medical Center, Phils
- Provide clerical and administrative support to doctors and nurses in the hospital’s pediatric section
- Provide regular reports on staff attendance and patient progress to the department head of pediatrics
Skills and Qualification
- 12 years of experience in hospital administration starting in the Philippines before migration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative, clerical and organizational skills
2000 – 2002: In-house trainings and seminars on hospital procedures
1995 – 1998: BS in Biology, Centro Escolar de Manila, Phils.
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Healthcare CV