Medical Transcriptionist CV
A Medical Transcriptionist’s duty is to convert voice recorded report, described by the doctor during diagnosis, into text format. They must have a good knowledge in medical terminology. They should be good in communication skills, grammar, spelling and memory skills. At times, a medical transcriptionist is expected to possess some practical knowledge on medical science which is considered as an advantage. Thus the CV of a Medical Transcriptionist should showcase all his skills and qualifications.
Sample Medical Transcriptionist
69 Windsor Berks HO569J
Home: (555) 555-1237
Mobile: 44 556 97128
I wish to apply as a Medical Transcriptionist in a medical organization where I can use my years of experience and skill sets to serve the patients and other people to best of my ability. I am looking for a job profile where I can enhance my knowledge and serve large section of people with my services.
- Worked as a medical transcriptionist for more than seven years.
- Have a good typing speed which is not less than 70 wpm.
- Good knowledge in anatomy and various types of medical terms.
- Ability to give leadership and initiative participation in team work.
- Strong ability to work in windows XP and has a good knowledge in MS Office.
Medical Transcriptionist, Manchester University Hospital, London
- Transcribe and edit doctors’ diagnosis report.
- Distribute and collect dictation report.
- Maintaining log of medical procedure.
Certified Medical Transcriptionist from London University, London
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Healthcare CV