Naturopathy is a medical system that mainly focuses on our body’s vitalistic ability and natural healing medicines to cure. A person who follows this system to cure his patient is known as a naturopath. A naturopath should know various natural medicinal techniques and his CV should showcase all these skills along with the educational qualifications.
Sample Naturopath CV
Name: Ron Wilson
Address: 69 Windsor Berks HO569J
Mobile Number: 44 558 98123
Telephone Number: 44 6945 79328
I am a registered naturopath who is passionate about curing patients. I want to utilize my naturopathic knowledge and clinical experiences for patients so that they can enjoy their life without any illness.
Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy from NSW College of Natural Therapies in the year 2006
Diploma of Nutrition from ABC Natural Therapy College in the year 2004
Higher School Certificate from Mooney Bay High School in the year 2002
June 2007 – present: Naturopath Assistant where my job responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a naturopathic consultant, creating unique treatment and herbal formulas for patients.
- Give health related advice and information on Naturopath to the patients
- Train fresher so that they learn the basic principles of naturopathy in a short period of time.
- Selected as the best Naturopath of Vital Health by the clients in the year 2008 – 2009.
- Got awarded the Best Student of the Year in NSW College of Natural Therapies.
Paul Baltimore: Owner of Vital Health
Phone: (02) 9999 0100
Category: Healthcare CV