Assistant Restaurant Manager CV
An assistant restaurant manager’s CV or resume should reflect competencies that are characteristic of a person who is ready to ensure the success of a busy restaurant. The CV should depict the duties of the person as one who can oversee various services in the dining room of a restaurant and ensure the restaurant’s good management under minimal supervision. One should also state his or her abilities in working in shifts in fast food facilities.
Sample Assistant Restaurant Manager Resume Format
232 Mine Drive
Mobile No: +1 564 833 8
Telephone No: +1 80 8478
Experienced assistant restaurant manager seeking employment in a busy restaurant that offers more challenges. Keen to apply past experience to ensure the facility’s quick growth.
2005- 2008: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Flames Resort
- Estimating the quantity of food and beverage required and making supply orders.
- Ordering for supply of nonfood items.
- Organizing for the repair and maintenance of restaurant equipment.
- Assisting the manager in handling cash receipts.
- Assisting in remitting of cash deposits to the bank.
- Overseeing the preparation food and beverages and ensuring that the servings are appropriate.
- Ensuring that hygiene and sanitation is maintained at high standards within the restaurant.
- Resolving customer grievances about quality of food or other services.
- Analyzing recipes used in food and beverages
2000-2004: Diploma in Hotel Management- Grapes College
Won Best Employee ward in 2007
- Watching football
Contacts of referees to be availed when needed
Category: Hospitality CV